Daily Program Includes
- Child Centred Curriculum (following children’s interests)
- Literacy Based Activities
- Circle Time (songs and activities)
- Story Time
- Creative Play & Crafts
- Free Choice & Directed Activities
- Dramatic & Sensory Play
- Indoor & Outdoor Free Play
- Healthy Meals & Snacks
- Rest Time
All centres are staffed by teachers who have received their diplomas for Early Childhood Education or training in Childhood development.
All program staff have First Aid/CPR training.
Information About Other Programs Available
Before & After School Care
Childcare for children 3-12 years offered before school starts, and after school ends.
Early Learning Program
This program enables children to be better prepared for school. Children 2.5-4 years may qualify for 12.5 hours of childcare every two weeks.